Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:6 Crazy

Crazy is me taking 3 kids to the grocery store, or anywhere really. If you never experienced the grocery store with three children aged 6, 3, and 18 months I will tell you it is hell wonderful. And you should have seen the time we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. What am I thinking to do these things by myself? Seriously I think I have screw loose. :) Crazy is tomorrow, we have a soccer game at 10, another at 12, a birthday party at 230, then dinner and 3 baths! And that's just the bare bones of what needs to be done. 

Crazy is Connor thinking that screaming this horribly shrill loud scream is an acceptable form of communication. He does this is at the most horrible times, in a restaurant, when he wakes up, when we are waiting, and in the car and the bathroom. Have you ever been in a small, confined space with the loudest shrillest sound ever? Yeah that's Connor. Crazy is Connor thinking he can do anything that his siblings can do from climbing to playing, dressing himself, even wearing their clothes!

Crazy is Brielle who likes to make up songs. Her most infamous one is "you don't have to be a poopy-doo." Those are the only lyrics. :) By the way I am pretty sure she got that saying from Daddy. Crazy is the way she loves and cares about her brothers. She loves to be around them, she looks up to CJ so much and she claims Connor is her "baby boy." Boy does that girl love her brothers.

Crazy is CJ's conversations. Today he was telling me that his Dad and I should have another baby and needs to be a girl so Bri won't have a room to herself anymore. Now THAT is one crazy idea, have another baby, hilarious! Now I get where he was coming from since he and Connor have to share room Brielle should too. Crazy is CJ and his "fads." CJ picks something he likes and sticks with it for a really long time to the exclusion of everything else, that one type of thing is all he wants to play with. First it was cars, then it was Mario, now it's Star Wars. I wonder what's next?

Here are a few pictures of my crazy kids:



I HAD to include this as an example of Bri's crazy  choice in clothing. I love how she tucked in part of her shirt so everyone could see her belt!

1 comment:

JAMR said...

I just wanted to stop by and say I'm missing your entries. :) Hope you're doing OK.