Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mommy's Project 52

Mommy's Project: 52


So I am setting up this blog because my friend Donna asked me to. :) And well, because frankly being at home with the kids everyday I need a place to be an adult and a place to express myself. I have a lot to say so I anticipate that I will be posting more often than this project requests. But hey at the very least you will have something new from me every week. But, back to why Donna asked me to do this. Her friend Robin has set up a challenge for people to blog about a provided topic once a week for a year. So if you want to participate join in with us create a blog or add this to your already existing blog. The link for Robin's original post is below.

http://www.babiesdesignfood.com/2011/07/mommys-project-52.html

2 comments:

anellesgardening said...

Hi, dropping in from Mommy's project 52, and wanted to say that we lived at McChord (before they combined) for 2.5 years. :D

Sarah said...

I have lived here in WA since 2004. Currently we live on Ft. Lewis. Nice to see another military face, and one familiar with WA too! :)