Friday, August 12, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:2 Silly

So while thinking about this topic for the last week I have become aware of the fact that I am not very silly.  If you know me you know I am the serious and sarcastic one. So in thinking about what I was going to do for this week it hit me: my husband is not here consequently there is no one helping and encouraging the kids to be silly. So I decided that I was going to try and do something silly more often, not just this week but all the time. I think it is important for people to laugh often and I realized with my husband gone for the foreseeable future I need to step up for the kids and for myself. I need to encourage us to be silly!


The past week has been kinda busy and full but this is my challenge to myself for the coming weeks and months: To really laugh once a day, not that half a laugh but to relax and be silly with my children and to let them teach me what I have forgotten. I bet we will all be a little happier.

I am posting a few of my favorite silly pictures of the kids.

Bri walked out and said "Look I'm Bob the Builder" and then sang the Bob the Builder song.

Cheesing for the camera with a bucket on her head.

Connor likes to put his face into the cupcake.

He looks so surprised!

Bri likes to close her eyes when taking a picture so I asked her to hold her eyes open real big and this is what I was given.




1 comment:

Dineed said...

Thanks for sharing! I can so relate to your post.